Schedule for display and upload
- Electronic Posters will be on display from Saturday, June 15 (09.30 hrs) to Monday, June 17 (17.45 hrs).
- The upload of the poster file will be possible in the Preview Centre from Friday, June 14 from 14.00 hrs onwards (during conference times).
IMPORTANT: Note that the presentation at the meeting will be the condition for the publication of the abstract in the electronic supplement of the European Journal of Human Genetics. However, your presence at the poster during discussion time is not required.
All details on your poster presentation (e.g. E-Poster number) will be sent by end of May 2018.
- The display will be a 42” plasma touch-screen in 16:9 portrait(!) format (download sample file)
- Supported file types are: Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF-Files in 16:9 portrait(!) format
- A maximum of 4 slides/pages is allowed.
- The system will automatically generate buttons to navigate through the slides.
Please note that it is allowed for participants to take pictures in the conference venue (including the exhibition hall, the poster area and lecture halls). If you do not want any scientific content of your electronic poster to be photographed, please indicate this on your slides in a clearly visible way.
- Due to EACCME regulations, authors are requested to disclose possible conflicts of interest on the E-poster.
- When presenting data and health information (including photos) all presenters must have informed consent compliant with human subjects and applicable regulations.
- Posters should stimulate discussion, not give a long presentation. Therefore, keep text to a minimum, emphasize graphics and make sure every item is necessary.
- Include the title of your presentation in the E-poster. The system will not display the poster title on the screen.
- The lettering of the poster heading should be sufficient to be read from 1 m distance. Detailed information should be provided in a smaller type.
- Optional Materials: If you wish, you may include a QR code on the poster which would trigger a download of the handouts (WIFI is available in the poster area).
Your passport photograph on the poster may facilitate contacts during the congress.